Friday, July 17, 2009

Khana Khazana???Ya rt!!!(Sorry for doubting ur efforts Ma)


Came back to my alma mater after 3 long years.. Expected a lot of pampering and the likes from my eldest brother.And here I am,cooking rice and aloo ki sabzi all by myself.Accidents were but a natural consequence.So a cooker full of overboiled basmati and a burnt kadai later, I gave it another shot.And lo behold,I'm the proudest amateur cook alive!! :) Nevertheless the importance of this day can't be stressed enough.I've always been able to fend for myself as far as food is concerned(mostly maggi and scrambled eggs,but wat the hell..)And to give my first serious shot at some Indian food was an experience in itself. Also I'd like to take this opuurtunity to..ahem..thank all those ppl responsible for my current state of being....."I'm Lovin' It!!":)
Last but not the least, if ur reading this Ma,I'm sorry for all the times I underestimated how much effort ot takes just to stand infront of the kitchen and cook..let alone make it delicious.Hatsoff to you!!
And of course thanx dada for givin me complete control over the kitchen and learn to cook..You have no idea wat a mess you've gotten yourself into..;) thanx again
Gotta go make rotis..Ciao :)

No comments: