Thursday, June 18, 2009

Helplessness...

As I type out these letters I can't help but feel sorry for a friend.Its nothing grave,except both me and her face the same dilemma..of helplessness.I wish I could do more and make a difference.The irony is that my hands are tied because of the systemic inefficiencies of a particular insti I would have loved to name here.And her's because of (as I understand it) emotional turmoil. 
If you are reading this,all I want to say is "I'm sorry" I couldn't do anything significant and wish that you take care of yourself and not worry yourself to kingdom come....Things will turn out fine, maybe even better. So please stay calm and tke care of your loved ones too.
Advice is not one of my strongest points but I tend to dole it out in lumpsums for the people I care.
( Regards, "Dadaji")

No comments: